Saturday, September 14, 2013

Oat Treats





  I am trying to get more organised with my blog with a handy notebook App to help me keep all my recipes backed up and organized , but still I am trying to figure it out so I do apologise in advance for any weird things that may pop up in these posts! 


Any one who knows me can tell you two things  one I usually smell like cookies and cake not sure how that happens most likely from my love of using vanilla essence ! Second I would happily eat cake for brekky and have done so many many times. I came across a version of these which seemed like a perfect sweet tooth craving fix and I put them together in about 10 mins so hopefully in the mornings if the cravings hit I have something just as yummy as cake but much healthier . 

I tossed in some lightly toasted sesame seeds  I found it just brought out all  the flavours but you don't have too you can replace with any healthy seeds you like . These little treats are beautiful and you most likely wont be  able to stop at just  one. 

So healthy!! And So easy! And So yummy!

1 cup (dry) oatmeal
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup raisins

1/4 cup lightly toasted sesame seeds 
1/3 cup honey
1 tsp. vanilla

Mix ingredients together in a large bowl. Roll into bite size balls. Refrigerate to set. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment